The CATIA Civil Engineer role enables all stakeholders of a building project to manage and execute all phases of a project from design to fabrication within a single platform. It is a powerful suite of 3D applications that enable collaboration across different building trades, developed specifically to create detailed Building Information Models (BIM). The Civil Engineer role marries the technological strength and depth of 3D with ease of use and productivity.
Maximize productivity by creating Engineering Templates and writing knowledgeware scripts with knowledge patterns, actions, reations and rules.
Based upon the Dassault Systèmes 3DExperience Platform, the Civil Engineer delivers a truly collaborative design environment where architects, engineers, planners, consultants and building owners can work together to enhance the design process. Users can create and geolocate realistic terrain representations to reduce design cycles, conceptualize the infrastructure project in 3D, then create Building Information Models (BIM) compliant with industry standards (IFC).
- Accurately create and Geolocate realistic 3D terrain representations
- Avoid design ambiguity by modeling the entire building with custom or generic templates
- Create detailed Building Information Models (BIM), fully compliant with industry standards (IFC)
- Extensive scalability for projects of all sizes and levels of complexity
- Skip tedious workflows by fabricating building components directly from the 3D design model
- Author building information models with the worlds most robust Product Lifecycle Management platform: the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Geolocation of the construction and infrastructure project
- Create alignments for roads, rails, bridges and tunnels
- Quickly instantiate infrastructure component using component based design
- Zoom and analyze different parts of the project
- Extract parts of the construction for fabrication
- Create associative construction documents from the 3D model
- Integrated terrain modeling
- Create Engineering Templates to maximize knowledge reuse
- Create custom scripts to automate repetetive tasks with knowledge patterns, actions, reations and rules
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.