Utilize highly precise integrated visualization and physically accurate rendering directly on your native CAD data to create and evolve the appearance of your design with focus on colors, materials and grains. Based upon the material choices, investigate the composition, consistency and interaction of materials in terms of reflections, light & shadows and quality. Replace costly and late physical prototypes by realistic visualization & rendering, and immersive experience for design perception and decision.
- Investigate the interaction of materials in terms of reflections, light & shadows and overall quality. Replace costly and late physical prototypes by realistic visualization & rendering, and immersive experience for design perception and decision making
- Perform material & color design with very high detail (textures, patterns, grains, flakes) to create highly detailed and photorealistic renderings as design target visuals for definition of Design
- Define material packaging for all different trim levels while ensuring material consistency and representation of Design Intent
- Prepare & perform single user or team Immersive Virtual Reality reviews for decision making, using state-of-the-art projection, tracking and interaction technologies & methodologies, as well as collaborative Virtual Reality reviews in 1:1 scale for local and global team members
New role in R2021x !
- Integrated solution on native CAD data
- Real-time & interactive rendering solution available
- Or physically correct based on Dassault Systemes Stellar and Nvidia Iray
- Intergated Immersive VR
- Support of measured AxF materials by X-Rite for design validation with maximum precision and reliability
- Support of Substance by Adobe to create and render highly detailed, procedural materials
- Content available for environments & materials
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.