A complete and unified industrial design solution for Digital Modelers who want to gain competitive advantage by design
In the actual intense competition on the Industrial Equipment market, and in particular for Heavy Mobile Machinery, the product Style/Design Experience Design is becoming strategic for the product sales success. Having innovative, appealing products & experience, and quickly on the market to follow the consumer trends is a key success factor.
To meet this challenge, leading companies are investing in Industrial Design in terms of People, Virtual Product, Process & Tools
Heavy Machinery Digital Modeler is the Inclusive & Unique Solution for end to end Industrial Equipment Design on a single Platform for the most demanding design studios.
Heavy Machinery Digital Modeler is the Inclusive & Unique Solution for end to end Industrial Equipment Design on a single Platform for the most demanding design studios
- With 3D virtual design, explore more ideas for better design creativity, maturity and design success.
- Accelerate Design change update in few minutes thanks to Associativity instead of hours or days of rework
- Reach Class-A Quality surfaces with advanced surface modeling, Advanced surface evaluation & diagnostic tools
- With integrated realistic visualization and Immersive Collaboration Experience, make accurate & immediate design decisions, instead of waiting hours of preparation on other visualization software
- Quickly create realistic products with ready to use library of Content for appearance Material, environment and Humans
- Present your Design, Compare it with existing product, or put it and visualize it in consumer context
Heavy Machinery Digital Modeler is a new Role in the 3DEXPERIENCE R2021x Release
Heavy Machinery Digital Modeler helps you to:
- explore and express your design ideas with an innovative 3D Sketching paradigm
- turn design ideas into a 3D conceptual model thanks to digital clay approach with subdivision modeling technology
- create Class-A Quality surfaces with advanced surface modeling, Advanced surface evaluation & diagnostic tools
- take benefit of librairies of realistic materials, Environments and High Resolution Humans to design the best consumer experience
- set and review design variants for a better decision-making process
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.