Accelerate the detailed design of complex plastic, cast and forged parts for Automotive Trim with respect to manufacturing rules, including model based definition and strong engineering validation capabilities.
Interior & Exterior Trim Engineer role allows design of plastic, cast and forged parts of any complexity for automotive interiors while ensure compliance to engineering requirements.
It applies know-how rules capitalizing best design practices, automates all tasks from simple to complex, and finally provides strong engineering validation capabilities. Thanks to the complete integration within the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, it is possible to share modifications real-time and work concurrently in teams on the same product.
The role offers unique technology to create advanced surface design capabilities for plastic parts providing behavior-driven mechanical features, along with dedicated advanced functions for cast and forged parts. The role covers the most comprehensive processes, including high-quality surface & part design, assembly creation, mechanism motion with kinematic analysis, 3D mock-up review, tolerances and annotations creation in 3D and drawing generation. The full product manufacturing information is conveyed with complete product definition through 3D annotations. The dedicated drawing capability includes unfolded view aling with some specific settings making manufacturing preparation very easy for supply chain collaboration.
- Productive design of complex plastic, cast and forged parts of automotive interiors.
- Explore innovative solutions and workable concepts for detailed design
- Validate Design with strength and deflection calculations under load conditions
- Leverage Model Based Design through fast 3D Tolerancing adoption
- Reduces Decision Times using real-time concurrent engineering delivered by the single platform
- Avoid repititive taks by re-using existing design assets
- Increase the number of studies for complex mechanism design with Kinematic Analysis on large assemblies with flexibility
- Reduce errors of tolerancing and drawing interpretation
- Complete Product definition throughout 3D annotations conveying full Product Manufacturing Information.
Interior & Exterior Trim Engineer is a new role to design of plastic, cast and forged parts of any complexity for automotive interiors while ensure compliance to engineering requirements.
- Accelerate the detailed END-to-END design of high quality plastic with unique technology offering behavior-driven mechanical features for automotive interiors
- Best in class features with dedicated advanced functions for Cast and Forged Parts and check the feasibility to ensure the manufacturing requirements
- Perform strength and deflection calculations under linear static loading conditions for design guidance.
- The Semantic Tolerancing Advisor guides the designer to be compliant with standards such as ISO, ANSI/ASME and JIS.
- Perform detailed Product review to detect and track interferences, check the weight distribution and analyze the digital mock-up with relevant engineering data
- Capitalize on your assets, capture modeling methodologies and reuse associative templates with Knowledge based design automation
- Dedicated drawing capability including unfolded view with specific settings, generating associative layouts with multi-views, dimensions, and associated bill of materials
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.