|With respect of manufacturing rules and tolerancing, accelerate the detailed design of sophisticated powertrain, transmission, chassis and suspension|
Powertrain & Chassis Engineer provides an industry-tailored set of application developed to optimize the creation of any sophisticated mechanical chassis product.
- Design collaboratively in real-time, from simple to highly complex chassis, automating design tasks and validating designs according to user-defined criteria
- Define components with custom behaviors, delivering engineering connections and mechanism animation,
- Experience direct manipulation, advanced surface and detailed design features which allow multi-skills design and cover all complex surface requirements.
- Engineering connections created during the Assembly Design phase are reused to define kinematics joints and mechanisms in a seamless workflow. Mechanisms can then be combined together create more sophisticated mechanical systems.
- Functional checks and validation of mechanisms can be carried out interactively or by running kinematic or dynamic simulation. Intermittent contacts, springs, dampers, bushings and gravity can be taken into account for realistic animations.
Master right the first time' engineering of complex mechanical systems such as suspension and powertrains, taking into account the accurate kinematics in the context of the complete product definition.
- Support any complex design process (Cast & Forged, Sheet Metal & Machined Part) with best-in-class advanced surface and detailed design apps
- Track and analyze the entire kinematics behavior of the mechanical system along the complete development process
- Re-use and adapt complex 3D templates including company design rules and best practices
- Validate mechanical motions and share to all the stakeholders 3D animations and space reservations
NEw in R2021x
- Create any sophisticated mechanical product
- 2D Layout For 3D Design
- Data exchange and co-existence
- Real-time Collaboration
- Knowledge based and Feature based design, with user-defined criteria
- Engineering connections and mechanism animation
- Smart positioning of Components
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.