Optimize the complete high-tech electronic device design process by connecting mechanical and electronics engineering disciplines
CATIA Product Enclosure Designer is a dedicated industry set of applications built to adress the complete high tech product enclosure design process. It is packaged with the very best of CATIA shape and mechanical design apps, gathered in order to transform creative high tech enclosure concepts into self-selling devices, and ultimately into memorable consumer experiences.
In detail, Product Enclosure Designer delivers ultra-fast functional modeling applications adressing the complete design-to-manufacturing preparation process of molded parts. It also provides manufacturing ready sheet metal parts, and integrates both rigid and flexible printed circuit boards for designing concurrently with electronics engineering and get real-time updates on global iterations.
-Design and industrialize manufacturing-ready plastic, sheet-metal, cast, forged, as well as machined parts
-Quickly converge on product engineering with simple mechanical / electronics collaboration iterations whatever the printed circuit board: Rigid, Rigid-Flex, or Flexible
-Deliver multiple design options faster with ultra-fast modeling applications addressing manufacturing-ready injection-molded parts
- Boost design-engineering collaboration efficiency, with one single source of truth,
- and 24/7 up-to-date product data
- Explore more design alternatives, check impact, and make better decisions
- Share best-in-class knowledge for re-use and focus experts on added-value tasks
- Streamline design to manufacturing workflow, and secure modification cost at any project stage
New Role in R2021x
- Design manufacturing-ready plastic, sheet metal, cast and forged, as well as machined parts
- Import and integrate both rigid and flexible printed circuit boards in assembly context to design concurrently with electronics engineering and get real-time updates during design iterations
- Focus on design purpose, with embedded design-for-manufacturing rules
- Take advantage of a broad range of applications to address all your design needs, from easy brackets and chassis to the most sophisticated and complex housings
- Heal and fix imported parts issues
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.