Steel and Equipment Layout Designer mainly supports multi industries such as M&O, CC&T and E&M. This role is intent on steel structure design and component/equipment positioning.
It supports to specific template definition(standard component and contextual component). And then, it allows to perform easy and fast arrangement of equipment and component through its own intelligent positioning functionality. Also, this role has capability to design foundation efficiently for heavy equipment and component.
Moreover, Steel and Equipment Layout Designer enables to perform detail design with precise and accurate result. And, this role captures manufacturing intents into detail design, so that it connects smoothly from detail design to manufacturing.
- Engineer the steel layout design for ladders, stairs, and auxiliary steel systems
- Design main steel structure for equipment support
- Enrich with Detail design
- Define foundations for non-discipline specific equipment as necessary
- Integrated knowledge rules to insure compliance with required design standards and regulations
- Provide full parametric detail design with realistic geometrical result for better completeness of design
- Experience precise and accurate detail design without errors and rework
- Support tight and seamless integration with manufacturing
- Enable intelligent arrangement of the equipment and component in different positioning context
- Perform efficient way to define and instantiate template
- Enable to define dedicated PLM Objects for detail design and equipment system
New Role in R2021x
- Support AEC compliant Types for PLM object in detail design
- Allow to design on top of User Defined Reference Geometry and Space Referential Geometry
- Provide accurate design with more intuitive user interfaces
- Support efficient way to instantiate and positioning the components and templates
- Enable to design functional and detail outfitting system including equipment foundation
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.