Optimize and tune systems parameters of a device or its controller to improve system dynamics for multiple criteria and multiple case
The Systems Behavior Optimization role optimizes or "tunes" system parameters such that the system behavior is improved. The parameters that are tuned are often referred to as tuners. Mathematically, the tuning procedure is formulated as multi-criteria parameter optimization: Parameters are calculated to minimize criteria which express in mathematical terms what “improvement” shall mean. Criteria values are usually derived from simulation results, e.g., the overshoot or rise time of a response, but they can also be derived by other analysis procedures, such as frequency responses or eigenvalue analysis.
- Tune Modelica model parameters for better systems performance, e.g. the gear ratio of a gearbox or the parameters of a system controller
- Optimize system parameters so that the overall system behavior is improved
- Derive mathematical optimization criteria from simulation results, by frequency responses or by Eigenvalue analysis
- Automatic tuning of plant or controller parameters
- Optimization criteria are derived from simulation results, e.g. rise time or overshoot
- Multiple performance criteria can be specified
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.