Product #: 6CP-CDE-PLC
Overview – A comprehensive set of process-oriented applications, on a single integrated platform, to efficiently manage composites design on complex surfaces
CATIA Composites Designer role allows designers to optimize composite design steps while composites manufacturing constraints can be embedded early in the conceptual stage which reducing design time.
Furthermore, designers during the preliminary design can choose industry-proven design approach to mate better with structural parts. For example : the grid design approach can be benefit for the design of aerospace barrels, boat hulls, and wind turbine blades.
It also enables designers to automatically optimize plies during detailed design with dedicated features and easily simulate how the part behaves structurally or what is going to happen on the shop floor with outputs generation.
- Efficient management of composite design on complex surfaces
- Reduce time to market
- Allow the designer to focus on the design intent
- Predict the behavior of the part inside the design environment
- Allows designers to capture the assembly information within the design environment
- Account manufacturing constraints early in the design process
- Dedicated features (3D Multi-Splicing, Darts, No Splice Zone, Butt Splice Zone, …)
- Optimize the performances and weight by designing in the context of analysis
- Model Based Definition and LOng Term ARchiving compliant
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.