Product #: 6CP-CMF-PLC
Overview – Powerful set of process oriented applications to industrialize complex composites parts before production in compliance with analysis
The core manufacturing solution, CATIA Composites Manufacturer, integrated in the 3Dexperience platform, enables composites designers to embed all composites manufacturing constraints in the design process in order to design complex production-ready composites and mass-produce composites parts.
All shop floor processes can be virtually simulated and optimized upfront to reduce costly scrapping of parts, whether for Lay-up simulation, Laser Projection, NC, Tape Laying or Resin Injection.
Ready-to-use outputs helps composites manufacturers to industrialize composites parts with powerful process-oriented tools.
- Industrialize complex composites parts before production
- Natively consume design data
- Produce better and cheaper by designing in the context of manufacturing
- Minimize development costs and prototyping, avoiding trial and error
- Mature ecosystem of solutions for Hand Lay Up, RTM, ATL/AFP
- Downstream activities for traditional hand lay-up
- Model Based Definition and LOng Term ARchiving compliant
- Different approaches available for shop floor documentation