- Extended range of electrical 3D components
- Standard part management in catalogs
- Design 3D electrical networks in context (harnesses and cableways)
- Analysis tools to check design quality
- Wire/Cable content import and routing into network
- New 3D Design capability from 2D schematics
- Synchronize electrical schematic to 3D design to improve electrical systems quality and consistency
- Design and optimize electrical 3D harness bundles and cableways accurately in the context of the full product
- Route 3D wires and cables to obtain exact bundle diameters and wire/cable lengths
- Increased design quality with full consistency between Logical and Physical electrical systems.
- Benefit from the Logical to physical approach even if you are working with external ECAD applications.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.