Product #: 6CP-FPP-PLC
- Designs always respect manufacturability properties like constant thickness, parting elements, pulling direction and draft angles.
- All features whether applied at the beginning or the end, constantly interact with the design’s topology.
- Complex plastic part features like grills, ribs, reinforcements and bosses can be created quickly using dedicated commands.
- Apply know-how rules to ensure the best technological and design-for-manufacturing practices.
- Plastic filling simulation is available out of the box which allows you to address manufacturing concerns like fill times, flow restrictions, air entrapments, weld lines, etc. in the design phase itself.
- Using features that are based on plastic design rules ensures designs can be easily manufactured.
- Functional behaviors combine volumes and boolean operations allow you to create several simple features at the same time, so it increases the speed of your design.
- The robustness of your CAD model is highly improved as the features are independent of their creation history.
- Changes can be performed quickly allowing experimentation of design alternatives.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.