Course Code: CAT-en-LRE-F-15-181
Release: 3DEXPERIENCE R2019x
Duration: 12 Hours
Description: This course will introduce you to the CATIA Live Rendering app and its working environment. You will learn how to create highly realistic renderings and visualizations by application of customized materials, ambiences, cameras and lights. You will also learn about various other tools and options that you can use for creating rendered images and videos.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create and apply materials and stickers to 3D models.
- Enhance a 3D Scene by adding dome ambiences and HDRi lights.
- Create Cameras and animations for realistic visualizations and renderings
- Render batches of images and animations
- Export rendered images and generate videos
- Add 3D environment and visualize the model
Prerequisites: Students attending this course should have completed the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.