Course Code: CAT-en-LCP-F-15-181
Discipline: Electrical and Fluids Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Multi- Discipline Engineering, Systems Engineering, Styling
Release: 3DEXPERIENCE R2018x
Duration: 4 Hours
Description: This course will teach you how to create and manage product structures. You will explore a product and modify its structure by adding new products and exploding existing products. You will then scan the structure to activate a working product level, search for and add existing parts and use constraints to position the parts. Finally, you will create a new sub-product from a components list and use it to complete the product.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explore a product and modify its structure using Natural Assembly
- Select the product levels using the Ladder functionality
- Search for a product and insert it in an existing assembly
- Position the parts using constraints
- Create a new sub-product from a component’s list and use it to complete the product
Prerequisites: Students attending this course should have completed the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course.