- CATIA: V5R19 and higher
- Duration: 105 minutes
- Targeted audience: CATIA users
Recommended Preparation course:
- CATIA V5 Fundamentals or CATIA V6 Mechanical Design Fundamentals
- Exam description: the exam includes several problem sets focusing on building and modifying two assemblies. It includes also some multiple choice questions on basic Drafting principles
- Creation and modification of assemblies:
- Placing of the base part, inserting components
- Constraints, reference geometry
- Modification of key parameters in assembly
- Analysis, measures, interferences, replacement…
- Drafting: views, bill of materials, exploded views…
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.