- CATIA V5R19 and higher (for the CATIA V5 Part Design exam) or V6R2013X (for the CATIA V6 Part Design exam)
- Duration: 105 minutes
- Targeted audience: CATIA users
Recommended Preparation course:
- CATIA V5 Fundamentals or CATIA V6 Mechanical Design Fundamentals
- Exam description: the exam includes several problem sets focusing on modeling and modification of basic, intermediate and advanced parts. It includes also some multiple choice questions on basic Drafting principles
- Sketch features, tools & relations
- Basic and dress-up features such as pads, pockets, shafts, fillets, chamfers, patterns...
- Analysis and modification of the geometry, sketch offset, materials, measures, mass properties…
- Drafting questions on views, dimensions, title blocks,
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.