- CATIA: V5R19 and higher (except R21) or V6R2013X
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Targeted audience: CATIA users
Recommended Preparation course:
- CATIA Surface Design
- Exam description: the exam includes several problem sets focusing on creation, modification and analysis of wireframe and surfaces.
- Wireframe: points, planes, repetitions, line, axis, ellipse, circle, connect curve, spline, axis system…
- Creation, modification and analysis of surfaces: helix, boundary, extrude, project curve, circular pattern, revolve, sweep, fill, multi-section surface, join, split, trim, fillets, symmetry, geometrical sets, near…
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.