Course Code: DEL-en-MLB-F-15-181
Discipline: Manufacturing Engineering
Release: 3DEXPERIENCE R2018x
Duration: 8 Hours
Description: This course will teach you how to create and manage resource structure. You will learn how to assign an operation to a resource by using different assignment techniques. You will also learn how to balance operations between two or more working resources. Finally, you will learn how to simulate a plant to verify its feasibility.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Manage the scope between the resources and the systems
- Assign resources to operations
- Plan for capacity using the resource utilization Gantt chart
- Define the working position
- Validate the resource plant
Prerequisites: Students attending this course should have completed the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform course. Additionally, they should be familiar with defining process planning in DELMIA.