Course Code: DEL-en-MRL-F-15-181
Discipline: Industrial Engineering
Release: 3DEXPERIENCE R2019x
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Description: In this course you will learn how to use a 2D drawing to quickly realize a 3D layout. You will learn how to select a resource from a catalog of parametric resources. You will also learn how to position the resources in the 3D layout. You will also learn how to move, snap and align the resources.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create a layout design for a manufacturing plant
- Define the resource structure
- Use the parametric resources from a catalog
- Position and manipulate resources in the 3D environment
- Define and validate the shop floor layouts
Prerequisites: Students attending this course should have completed the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.