Course Code: DEL-en-MSD-F-15-181
Discipline: Manufacturing Engineering
Release: 3DEXPERIENCE R2019x
Duration: 6 Hours
Description: This course will teach you how to create and manage a process plan. You will learn how to create the scope between the MBOM and the respective system. You will also learn how to perform automatic line balancing and how to manage multi-model in a session.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Author system structures and create product flows
- Manage system structures and operations
- Manage the scope between the MBOM and the system
- Assign MBOM to operations
- Generate a system structure from the manufacturing item structure
- Author operations and add constraints between operations
- Assign MBOMs to operations
- Analyze the workload and line balancing
Prerequisites: Students attending this course should have completed the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.