Define Plant Layouts
Plant Layout Designer (PLA) gives manufacturing planners and facility planners advanced, efficient tools for factory resource layout. PLA includes a catalog of parametric resources such as conveyors, shelving, tables, and containers that can leverage existing 2D factory drawings and be snapped to the 2D drawings to quickly realize the 3D layout. Advanced positioning makes it very easy to move, snap, and align these resources.
- Define resource hierarchies
- Import and extract 2D drawings
- Choose ready-to-use parametric resources from a catalog
- Choose ready-to-use non-parametric resources from a catalog
- Position and manipulate resource positions in 3D
- Groundbreaking user experience
- Fast and efficient layout definition
- Collaborative plant design and early discovery of layout problems
- Access to layout data throughout the extended enterprise
- Leveraging of intellectual property
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.