Assembly Process Simulation for Producibility Analysis
Process Simulation Analyst (MAE) enables users to perform product assembly feasibility studies in 3D. The powerful, intuitive capabilities are used to discover potential assembly issues and communicate these discoveries directly to product or tooling designers, process planner or other stakeholders early, when changes are easier and less expensive. MAE can directly access any information regarding process planning and 3D layout. Users can leverage this information by generating the motion tracks. This provides the optimizing and validating the global assembly process in the most efficient way.
- Interactively create assembly trajectories
- Easily edit and modify trajectory paths
- Initialize track begin position with previous product position
- See the product buildup, operation by operation, in the resource context
- Define assembly simulation scenarios
- Detect interference during simulation
- Create choreographed simulations
- Design in simulation context
- Perform swept-volume analysis during simulation replay
- Groundbreaking user experience in all applications
- Determine feasibility early in the design phase
- Determine assembly feasibility of manufactured parts
- Determine assembly process validation during detailed process planning
- Improve assembly process plan quality
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.